music corner

CONTACT ME

Friday 6 December 2013

A day in Mid Valley



We went to Mid Valley after done with the interview session.
 Christmas Decorations are all around Mid Valley, i am totally in the Christmas mood :)
I am so excited after i saw all those Christmas trees and castle although i see no SnowMan there :(
I can't wait to pull out my camera and started to take photos.


Made a Christmas tree as our background, I think it is quite obvious right? XD


half face gone, failed. XD

yea.. I brought her along that day XD
so I managed to take a photo together with her . :) 





After we had a check in Rotten Tomatoes, we decided to watch this movie.
End up it is a nice movie though. I would give it 7.5 marks out of 10. :)
Learn quite a lot form this movie although there are no pretty and handsome actors and actress inside.
I came to learn about "A person who failed in him or her last relationship doesn't mean that she or he going to fail the next relationship again. This is because human always learn from failure"
besides that, "Life would be happier if we stop complaining on things that is unnecessary. In the other words, Try to be positive and live with an open heart".
"Our perception towards a person not always 100% accurate even if that person is our dearest one. "
"Don't get influenced easily by other people especially on how peoples comment about your friends and family. People do make mistakes and people do have their dark sides,nobody is perfect, but we can't deny that people do have the possibility to become a better one."
There are so much more values that I have learned form this movie. :)
By the way, it's a comedy and there is no subtitles for it. haha. A good chance to train my listening skill though :)


After movie i bought a chocolate bar. Ya, i bought a chocolate bar, such a random thing.
I just can't explain why am i buying this.




I grab this sushi too. Look at the price! It's only Rm9.90 for 10 salmon sushi!!!
hahahahah



AFTER that, we went home. 
such a tiring day for both of us. 
Rush from melaka to Kl for interview 
non-stop till night and then now have to drive back. 
Thanks for the one who drive, chau yen shen :) 

It's a pretty nice day for me :) 
Thanks :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment