music corner

CONTACT ME

Sunday 1 December 2013

December marks the end of 2013

DEcember marks the end of a year.
I have started off this month with a busy yet a meaningful day.
1St of December, a day tat i duty as a byakuren in gaikkan. So, i started off a brand new day and also a brand new month with smiles :)
Listened to great stories of different peoples.
Things that make my December a fullest,exciting and meaningful month!
1. As PEACE PROPOSAL speaker in UTEM on 4th DEcember.
2. Midterm month.
3. my beloved second brother's wedding day on 15th !! Woohoo..a day that gonna full with loves.
4. Soul Sistaz kpop dance competition on 19th DEcember.
5. Christmas eve!
and lastly... to celebrate the end of this year and to welcome a brand new year...:
6. 31st december 2013! XD
December is another challenging month for me. I must face these challenges with a determined n undefeatable heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment