music corner

CONTACT ME

Monday 6 January 2014

[6.1.2014] Mom's 59th Birthday

Happy Birthday to my beloved mommy!
Again, is my mom's big day!
We celebrated for her on 5.1.14, which is one day earlier.

[This is how i invited her to have a lunch or dinner with daddy, me n brothers ]

Me: Mom, ur bithday is on Monday, so shall we celebrate during thess few days? what about tomorrow, which is Saturday?
Mom: Tomorrow I will be busy.
Me: Huh? You going to busy the whole day?
Mom: Yes, noon and night I am not free. I got important meeting at night while noon i need to prepare some food for the meeting.
Me: Then, what about Sunday?
Mom: Sunday night i am not free too. I am going out to perform with my choir group in a wedding dinner.
Me: huh?? Then afternoon ? how about Sunday lunch together?
Mom: Aiks, don't need celebrate la. I think i got no time. No need trouble so much to arrange time.
Me: How can that be?! Must celebrate your birthday! I don't  k, we must have lunch together on Sunday.  I informed brothers already.

The whole conversation i was like [ what a busy mother i got.] Hahaha. So hard to book my mom.
But is good that she fill up her life with all the meaningful stuffs.
She always a kind women, love to help around. That's why she always so busy. :)
I never need to worry about she will get bored , because she can even live well even on her own :)
She is a happy-go-lucky person.
She love everyone of us.
She is such a very very great mom.




This is our ACT CUTE photos. haha.
Taken using iphone 5.lol

This was last year celebration photos. :)

This is this year celebration photo. Luckily brothers are free to come back.
3rd brother was too war away in PENANG. But, he is always with us in our heart:)
Luckily daddy already retired, so mommy and daddy finally can see each other every single days :)


We went to beach and had a simple lunch. 
Had some talks. Then went back home and sang birthday song to her before she out for her choir performance:)

This was a simple birthday celebration that we managed to do.
But I am sure that it is a meaningful one. :)

Thanks a lot to my mom.
There will be no me without her and dad.
And this family will definitely not exist without both of them.
Thanks for every single things that my mom had done for us. 
She had given us everything that she can, while the rest are all depends on us.

I love my mom
I love my dad
I love my 3 brothers
I love this family! 


Mom,
wish you healthy, happy and pretty always.
Take good care of your own :)
I am too far from you that i can't even watch you. 
But  I pray for your safety and your happiness everyday. 
I LOVE YOU MOMMY :)
YOU ARE ALWAYS THE GREATEST MOM! 



No comments:

Post a Comment