music corner

CONTACT ME

Saturday 25 January 2014

My 2014 Chinese New Year Nail Art design

It's been a long time since last time I did my nail art.
I love nail art so so much but sadly it is a time consuming hobby.
I had been busy since last year and that's why I rarely did my nail art.
However CNY is around the corner, so I MUST make one for myself!



This is my new design. XD
 I make the background looks abit like ANGPAU and the flower looks abit like cherry blosson. =)

ps: This was done using my right hand. I am going to show you all how to make it using my left hand. >< I am a right-handed girl, so, it's a bit difficult for me to complete my nail art using my left hand. I tried my best to make it the perfect one. XD

These are all the colours I have used for this nail art. 
Top coat, base coat,
elianto Glitter nail polish,
 elianto reddish orange nail polish,
Elianto white nail polish,
 Elianto pink nail polish,
 Elianto dark blue nail polish, 
The Face Shop glitter top coat. 

ps: I love buying nail polish from Elianto and The Face Shop because they are not only cheaper but also easy to apply. Their quality are consider good if compared to other brands.


 First, evenly apply the reddish orange nail polish. ( Please apply a base coat before this.)
I use reddish orange as the background colour instead of red is because
red is just being too main stream when come to think about CNY. 
So i use reddish orange instead of pure orange. 


Then apply this glitter transparent coat on top of it. 

This is the outcome. you will see a glittering effect. 
It is better to carry out the theme of CNY by adding on the glitter nail art. 
This makes me feels like an ANGPAU.
However this will looks abit simple without adding any flower on it. 
So i decided to draw some flower on it. 

I use white colour because white colour create the greatest contrast with the background colour. 
It looks sharp on it. 

Then to make the painting more detail,
I put the pink colour on top of the white colour flower petals.

Then I used purple nail polish to complete the flower. 
And now, we still lack something- leaves!
So i picked a dark colour nail polish. 
Just randomly draw some leaves around the flower. 
Then lastly apply a top coat,
and.
is 
DONE
=)



Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
Huat ah! XD


















No comments:

Post a Comment